Wanted: Serial deal closer. Creative deal structurer. Broad international network.
We’re looking for an Associate Partner to join our Real Estate team, working on-site at our client Elfi in Amsterdam. A seasoned deal closer with a demonstrable track record, focusing 100% on closing deals and raising capital for Elfi.
About Sustainable Capital Group:
We’re Sustainable Capital Group, a next-gen sustainable finance powerhouse committed to raising future-proof capital for our clients. We make money drive positive change by matching organisations that seek capital with investors – enabling both sides to meet their sustainability and financial objectives. At the same time, we advise companies and investors on sustainable finance regulation compliance, including EU Taxonomy and SFDR.
And that’s not all
We offer a workplace where smart, hungry, and likable talent gets the chance to have a positive impact on the world through the world of finance. We form a team of 23 in our Amsterdam office (including 11 different nationalities). We work in an inclusive manner, in which everyone has a voice and all ideas are considered. Even yours.
Elfi is the first Dutch residential real estate brand and proptech platform, with sustainability and customer-centricity at its core, providing high-quality rental housing at reasonable market rents. Elfi’s strategy is to acquire and develop 15,000 residential apartments in the next 5-7 years in the Randstad region, and build a market-leading real estate and proptech platorm. Founded in 2019 by Dutch serial-entrepreneur Jasper de Rooij, Elfi is headquartered in Amsterdam with a team of around 20 individuals. See more at their website: www.elfi.nl
Role & Responsibilities:
- Exclusively focused on raising capital for our client Elfi
- Working in close cooperation with Elfi’s founder, Management team, and the dedicated SCGxElfi team working on-site at Elfi
- Finetuning Elfi’s funding strategy with creative and innovative solutions
- Supporting Elfi in the underwriting of new assets and implementing new processes
- Pitching to equity and debt investors (both institutional and private, international and domestic) to raise capital for the development and take-out phase
- Negotiating terms with interested parties
- Leading the execution and closing of transactions in a timely manner
- Managing relationships with external stakeholders (lawyers, notaries, tax advisors, etc…)
- Providing feedback to juniors on marketing materials and financial model outputs
- Occasional travel for investor roadshows
- Spending at least 4 days per week at Elfi’s office
- 10-15+ years of capital raising experience in the Real Estate sector
- Demonstrable track record in closing both debt & equity transactions
- Broad network of international Real Estate investors/financiers and Dutch builders
- A highly driven leader with entrepreneurial spirit
- Smart, hungry and likeable
- Committed to supporting Elfi’s sustainability journey
- Fluent in English (with Dutch a plus)
- A combination of fixed (monthly) and variable (on deal closing) fees
- Daily lunch and refreshments at Elfi’s office
- The opportunity to fuel the growth of an ambitious company that is determined to become the market leader
- Supportive, ambitious and funny colleagues at a modern office in the heart of Amsterdam
You can apply by sending your CV to Ramsey El Hibri (Director of Real Estate) at email@example.com. If you have any questions, feel free to email Ramsey or call him on +44 7913 346 046.