We are hiring!
Corporate Finance Analyst
Are you enthusiastic about finance and do you want to work for a young and rapidly growing organization? Join our scale-up and help sustainable finance become the norm!
The Sustainable Capital Group (SCG) is a platform that connects sustainable enterprises with green investors. We help businesses to source necessary funding to achieve their sustainable ambition, whilst assuring investors that their money is being invested in sustainable projects. SCG is active in four industries: Agrifood, Energy, Mobility and Real Estate. Across these industries, our mission is to accelerate the global transition to sustainable finance for sustainable projects. We do this by matching projects with sustainable finance. To accomplish our mission, we are looking for an ambitious finance analyst to strengthen our real estate team.
What your workday looks like:
- A substantial part of your work consists of conducting financial analysis and modelling of complex business cases (tooling: Excel);
- Drafting and analyzing investment proposals;
- Assisting in due diligence and transaction management processes;
- Working on a variety of sustainability data structuring and analysis projects;
- Creating educational material for third parties concerning sustainable finance;
What the team looks like:
We’ve added five new positions to our team in the last six months, and we are still hiring. Working at SCG means that you will enter a committed, dynamic and excited team with ambitious and driven individuals. Although every individual is quite different, the common denominator we share is our passion for sustainability and finance.
What you recognize in yourself:
- You are a reliable and committed team player, but working independently is not an issue since you are quite entrepreneurial;
- You are highly capable of dealing with pressure and tight deadlines;
- Your interpersonal skills are good;
- Strong in Dutch and English – both written and oral – one of which fluent;
- Your analytical and numerical skills are your main asset;
- You have, at least, 3 years of experience in (sustainable) finance in the real estate sector;
What we offer:
- A fair salary, with performance based bonuses, and secondary employment conditions;
- You will be part of an organization with an international character that constantly seeks opportunities to invest in impact;
- An entrepreneurial environment that stimulates your personal growth;
- Besides this, you will become part of the entrepreneurial real estate team, and you will work in a tidy office in the heart of Amsterdam;
The application procedure will consist out of three rounds: first you will be interviewed by several members of our team, then you will complete an assessment and thereafter, you will meet the staff. If you succeed all rounds, we will welcome you to our team!
Are you interested in this position? You can apply by sending your most recent CV and a brief motivation letter (maximum of one page) to our Senior Analyst Real Estate, Boris Termaat. His email address is firstname.lastname@example.org . Do you have any questions about the vacancy or the organization? Feel free to contact us via phone: +31(0)20 218 41 92.