We’re looking for an intern. A people-friendly person to work alongside us in the heart of Amsterdam. And a dynamic human being looking to create a future for themselves, for their future, and for the planet—this is all about stepping up to shape financial sustainability in a fast-paced financial world. It’s about being able to learn quickly on the job. And taking part alongside the makers and mavericks in real estate, corporate finance, and sustainable finance advice.
About the company
We’re Sustainable Capital Group, a next-gen sustainable finance powerhouse committed to raising future-proof capital for our clients. We make money drive positive change by matching organisations that seek capital with investors—enabling both sides to meet their sustainability and financial objectives. At the same time, we advise companies and investors on sustainable finance regulation compliance, including EU Taxonomy and SFDR.
And that’s not all
We offer a workplace where smart, hungry, and likable talent gets the chance to have a positive impact on the world through the world of finance. We form a team of +15 in our Amsterdam office (including 8 different nationalities). We work in an inclusive manner, in which everyone has a voice and all ideas are considered. Even yours.
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for an ambitious new talent to join our company as a Corporate Finance intern on a full-time basis. Your tasks will include:
- Active involvement across the entire deal cycle of a corporate finance transaction, from origination and structuring, through to execution.
- Analysing investment proposals through market research.
- Supporting analysts with cash flow modelling, due diligence support and financial analysis.
- Preparing presentations for clients, including Teasers and full Investment Memoranda.
- Learning from, and supporting, the sustainability team in performing impact assessments of Clean Energy, Agrifood and Circularity & Waste portfolios and in evaluating initial and ongoing compliance with the EU Taxonomy and SFDR.
- Helping to maintain and develop the team’s investor database, with direct investor interaction.
- Supporting and attending client meetings alongside your SCG colleagues.
And there’s more
More than likely, you’re completing your 3rd year of a bachelor’s degree, or currently enrolled in a master’s degree (preferably finance, business, or technical studies). You have an affinity for corporate finance and sustainability. Your eye for detail means you enjoy solving quantitative problems with the team. And while you’re fluent in English (both oral and written), you’re looking for an opportunity to broaden your financial knowledge through a practical and hands-on approach.
Nice to Have:
- Previous work experience in the Finance and Sustainability sector
- Other additional languages to English (both oral and written)
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- An internship compensation of EUR 800,- per month.
- The opportunity to be part of a young and prosperous company that is committed to creating a better future.
- Daily team lunch.
- Regular social events and team outings.
- Supportive, ambitious, and fun colleagues at a modern office in the heart of Amsterdam.
You can apply by filling out this form or feel free to also email us if you have any questions about this vacancy or our organization! Simply send an e-mail to Femke Hermans (email@example.com