We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users.
This policy applies where we are acting as data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and service users; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
Our website incorporates privacy controls which affect how we will process your personal data. By using the privacy controls, you can specify whether you would like to receive direct marketing communications and limit the publication of your information.
In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our”, refer to Sustainable Capital Group situated in Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 104-108, 1012 SG Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser. The browser stores the message in a text file. The message is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be “persistent” cookies, “session” cookies or “third-party” cookies. The persistent cookie, also called a permanent cookie, or a stored cookie, a cookie that is stored on your hard drive until it expires (persistent cookies are set with expiration dates) or until the user deletes the cookie.; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a website other than the one you are currently on. As with standard cookies, third-party cookies are placed so that a site can remember something about you at a later time.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies that we use
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on the website.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. The cookies used on the website include those which are strictly necessary cookies for access and navigation, cookies that track usage (performance cookies), remember your choices (functionality cookies), and cookies that provide you with targeted content or advertising.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognize your computer when you visit the website
- to track you as you navigate the website, and to enable the use of any e-commerce facilities
- to improve the website’s usability
- to analyze the use of the website
- in the administration of the website
- Managing cookies
- in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector;
- in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box;
- in Google Chrome you can adjust your cookie permissions by clicking “Options”, “Show advanced Settings”, Content Settings in the “Privacy” section. Click on the Cookies tab in the Content Settings;
- in Safari you can block cookies by clicking “Preferences”, selecting the “Privacy” tab and “Block cookies”.
- Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on the website (log on, access content, use search functions).
- in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
- in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu;
- in Google Chrome you can adjust your cookie permissions by clicking “Options”, “Under the hood”, Content Settings in the “Privacy” section. Click on the Cookies tab in the Content Settings;
- in Safari you can delete cookies by clicking “Preferences”, selecting the “Privacy” tab and “Remove All Website Data”.